Wednesday, June 1, 2011

0043: Kick-Ass

Damon Macready: So... Have you thought a little more about what you might want for your birthday?
Mindy Macready: Can I get a puppy?
Damon Macready: [surprised] You wanna get a dog?
Mindy Macready: Yeah, a cuddly fluffy one, and a Bratz movie-star make over Sasha!
[Damon is stunned]
Mindy Macready: [laughs] I'm just fucking with you Daddy! Look, I'd love a Benchmade model 42 butterfly knife.
Damon Macready: [relieved] Oh, child... You always knock me for a loop! 




8 comments:

  1. Nick Cage was creepy as hell in that movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really need to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie was amazing, a must-watch for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a big fan of hit-girl for moments like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick Cage was just perfect for this role...

    Don't worry about the translator, gonna start uploading some material in English soon

    ReplyDelete